Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's T-10 days until my birthday!

Wow! This month is not only flying by, but really snuck up on me! I can't believe it's only 10 days until my birthday! It must be the fantastic fall weather we've been having - until today, that is. I'm still hoping it will warm up enough to melt and I can have what would be only my sixth (I think) birthday without snow. It's been a while since I've had a brown birthday, so that would be pretty special.

It's been quite a year. I'm closing in on my first year of being an entrepreneur and that's gone pretty well. I've shared some special times with family and friends, and I've very much enjoyed having a summer free to do whatever I wanted to - after the work is done, of course.

As I look back over the posts I've done this year, what stands out to me is that almost everything I crossed off my list has to do with getting outside and enjoying the great outdoors. Interesting. It's not something I've made a big priority before, and I really enjoyed all the experiences I had this year. Here's to many more in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment