Saturday, June 29, 2013

Item #5 - Plan My Dream 40th Birthday Trip

A couple of years ago I had the idea of going on a trip to celebrate my 40th birthday, and since last fall I've been thinking and dreaming and planning... Where to go? What do I want to see? What would be a special way to celebrate a birthday ending in a zero?

I decided I wanted to see Italy and Paris the most, and that's what I shall do! My good friend Melinda and I will be traveling to Europe this fall for a whole month!

Our adventure begins in Rome where we will do a tour of Italy for two weeks (see itinerary picture below), then we have a few days off to see a bit more of Italy that isn't on our tour, up next we're doing a one-week tour of Slovenia and Croatia (neighbouring countries), and finally we'll have a couple of days to sight see in Paris.

It truly will be a dream come true for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment